11/26/2008

Who knew?

Posted by Jason


It has been quite a while since my last blog, and it is basically the same reasons as usual. I have a lot on my mind, but few that I really care to make widely available to anyone with access to the internet - which is certainly not an elite group these days. It is humerus to me how life progresses. Over the past 8 months I could not possibly count the number of times where I and even those around me have said, "I did not see this coming," (or something to the similar effect). We constantly make plans, goals, or at least have loose ideas and aspirations to what our future might hold. Some people are better at others at chasing down their goals and pouncing on opportunities, but in reality they generally cross great opportunities on no volition of their own. In the past 5 years I do not believe I have heard one person say, "This is exactly how I planned on it!"

meh. guess we'll just go with the flow.

0 comments: